|June 28, 2017||to||June 29, 2017|
For the second year, BASE-UK will have a stand at the Groundswell No-Till Show on the 28th and 29th June 2017 and will be offering a place to contemplate what you have seen and learnt, rest your legs and have some refreshment.
Come and learn with no-till farmers, soil scientists and industry experts at the Groundswell No-Till Show on 28th / 29th June, at Weston Park Farms, a no-till farm in Hertfordshire. The first day is the ‘Grass-Fed Day’ with a focus on the re-introduction of livestock into the rotation. The second day is the ‘No-Till Day’ with drill demonstrations and insights on no-till from around the world.
This is an independent event, ‘by farmers, for farmers’ focused on no-till techniques and soil regeneration in arable and mixed farming situations.
- Speakers include Dr. Christine Jones, Graeme Sait, David Montgomery (and many more).
- Direct drill demonstrations from 10 leading manufacturers drilling into 3 different cover crop mixes.
- Wide range of Exhibitors across all aspects of conservation agriculture.
- Cover crop trial area from Kings.
- Soil pit into 2-year herbal ley.
- Rainfall simulator from USA.
- Mob-stocking demo and pasture-fed livestock advice.
Visit their website to get your tickets now www.groundswellag.com!
We look forward to seeing you there.