The BASE UK Conference and AGM will be held on the 6th and 7th February 2018 at The Alverston Manor Hotel, Clopton Bridge, Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire.
Further to feedback from our 2017 event, we have concentrated on more farmer led speakers and will hold a “Question Time” panel during the afternoon of the 6th. Speakers include:
- Victor Leforestier – BASE France Member – “Different Topics We Are Making Progress on in France in CA”.
- Professor Roger Sylvester-Bradley – ADAS – “Can new technologies for on-farm testing empower better soil management”?
- Stephen Goodwin – BASE UK Member – “More Livestock, Less Blackgrass”.
- “Question Time Panel Debate” with Victor Leforestier, Prof Roger Sylvester-Bradley, Edwin Taylor, Richard Suddes, Tim Parton.
- DINNER with speaker Dr Geoff Mackey – “Agricultural sustaina- what- ability”.
- Gary Markham – “Benchmarking of Conservation Agriculture”.
- Richard Suddes – BASE UK Member, Soil Farmer of the Year 2017 – “The Trials and Tribulations of No-Till and CA”.
- Tim Parton – BASE UK Member, Soil Farmer of the Year 2017 – “So Far, So Good!”.
- Plantworks – “The Interaction between Chemistry and Biology”. Also updates on current trials.
- Harry Henderson – AHDB.
- David Purdy – “Machinery/Soil Interface and what to do to Mitigate Damage and Improve General Soil Health”.
(speakers may be subject to change).
Places must be pre-booked. For booking information please email Rebecca on email@example.com