Bockhanger Farms Ltd Open Evening
6th June 2013 4.00pm
For BASE members only a follow up from my talk at the BASE UK AGM
What tour includes:
· Looking at biological/nutritional disease trial in wheat. Showing plots with and without fungicides and with or without biological disease control and a mix of the two in a crop of winter wheat
· Direct drill comparison in Spring Rape between JD750a, Claydon SR, John Dale and a Simtech
· An attempted undersowing of spring oats with a clover blend
· A spring rape/ spring pea bi-crop for harvesting
· Companion cropping Winter OSR with vetch and clover.
· A look and discussion of the many hard learnt lessons from this year about no-till, successes and failures.
Could people please e-mail me if they want to come to that open evening and also tell me how many guests so we can know for food and drinks (possibly) and also so we know for transport at wheat trial is a 5 minute drive from farmyard. email: email@example.com mob: 07736769721