BASE-UK AGM – FINAL FEW DAYS TO BOOK.
For the first time this will be a two-day event to be held on Tuesday 7th and Wednesday 8th February 2017 at The Alverston Manor Hotel, Stratford Upon Avon.
There will be plenty of opportunity to network over lunchtimes and during dinner on Tuesday evening.
Speakers will include:
Tuesday 7th February:
- Barrie Hunt – Monsanto – “The Politics Behind Registration of Glyphosate”.
- Andrew Howard – Nuffield Scholar and BASE UK Member – “Options for Companion Cropping and Intercropping in the UK”.
- Doug Christie – BASE UK Member – “Two Decades of No Ploughing”.
- David Hyner – “Embracing Change”.
Wednesday 8th February:
- Professor Duncan Cameron – Sheffield University – “Soil Development at Sheffield University”.
- John Pawsey – BASE UK Member – “Organic Farming alongside Conservation Agriculture”.
- Plantworks – “Mycorrhizal Colonisation of Soil Under an Arable Rotation”.
For booking information, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org – closing date is 2nd February 2017. Pre-booked entry only.